Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Student - pillar of society!

Stop passing by the truth, what euphemism, stop lying. Stop LYING!
Stop lying to US!

How many times have you regretted that you entered college? Oh, me so many times. Always and  only because I felt cheated. Deceived before common sense and open eyes, and the art of lies and deceit belie my mind. Torn between the thought to be ashore at Normandy of our bureaucratic system, and I fear that the venture will be dearly paid, I realized that day "D" is not yet come. it seems that I slept over a lot of years, and I woke up in Orwell's 1984

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Tear it without any pity. No individual is a rational being,  an individual is a number, a bar code. It does not matter if you can think if you have no chance for that.  Shape it again with the help of mold silence. Extinguish the spark of flame that is just starting to burn, fear of fire is greater than by Sandor Clegane, which incidentally has the nickname The Hound. I want to fight, but I feel lonely. I'm not going to rush alone at the windmills, there's no point.

I walked through the doors of that institution in 2011. It was cold, although greatly summer in Podgorica showed its strength. The old building, filled with cold and haggard faces eager warmth that could only be sensed, even thought it was there at your fingertips. As the semesters lined up, I realized why all this is so.

They want to run you over, processing and shaping as you were feedstock for the production of dolls, puppets distorted faces. Maybe they do not want to, but they are used  that way. That's how one of them was transformed for someone else’s puppet show. The show still goes on, and every year it’s played again. I wonder how someone can’t get tired of watching it so many times.

Student protests, and my first year. As we swam upstream. Normally I went out into the street. Yelling and singing, it was asked to meet the requirements of youth and as always we got new politicians, a lost day and an empty memory of failure.  After that, until now - a collective silence.

Today I just learned that the August deadline is illegal. Each year, the Senate University makes a decision on the approval of the same. That decision is always transparent and available to everyone. PARADOX. How to legally decide approving an illegal exam period? Rule of law?

To me there is nothing unusual about it,  the fact someone suffers because of that is just eating me away. Provoked by the game of scam. I told a friend that he goes to seek help at the administration. Their hands are tied when they have to defend the rights of the students. Thank you!


Cut down to the roots!
The author of this paper protested in high school. Just one day. Dropped so he could have something to eat the next day (urge beyond everything). Yes, my mother works at the school, and could happen that she doesn’t  work there because her son is trying to use his brain. Well, I'm a coward, you would certainly do differently.

Big Brother is watching!
Imagine our country just as the house of Big Brother. A "puppet master" who sees everything and pulls all strings.Now that you imagined it all, open your eyes and see that there is no difference. If you think this is not so - Obey your master!

Behind the window restless sleep,
I feel their shadows,
Watch them dance trough the walls...

Thank you for all the hatred and bitterness that you have caused me. Thank you for my every nervous day, for my every spoken curse. Thank you for attempting to steal my dreams. Thank you for locked mouth. Thank you for tied hands. Thank you for illegal legality.
Thank you, but I’ll never be like you!



No comments:

Post a Comment